Friday, April 11, 2014

Hi love

Hi love of my life,

Tonight I wanted to write you a letter. I know it sounds silly, after all, you are with me constantly, in my head, you know how I'm feeling and what I'm thinking without me having to write it down. Regardless, somehow it helps me feel better. I had a good couple of days. Ya know, relatively speaking. Like I didn't want to kill myself yesterday or today...it's a start.

Yesterday I officially became half owner of CrossFit Gamma! Mike C has always been good about making us feel that way, but with the change of plans...we had to adjust. So, yea, all the legal jargon is done and now...me...an owner of a gym. A business. Oh dear Lord...help our current and future members!! And help Mike C! ;-)

Truth is though, God, baby, thank you so much for leaving me with this family of people. I have no clue what I would do without them. You started this community, and they are now taking care of me day in and day out. I'm sorry you missed their first 'max out week' - it was the week of your funeral. It was a complete blur. Honestly, I don't remember it at all. But it's now 4 months later, we did your strength program and maxed out again this week. The pure and utter joy I've seen on every single person's face reminds me of you. Most of them got to meet you. We talk of you often. (They still hate smashing, and especially your nasty feet, but I will convince them again of the benefits!) Anyway, I really think you touched them in the short time that they knew you. I know they changed you (and me), too, for the best. They are all very special people. Even those that didn't get to meet you, they know of you...they tell me. Your spirit is alive and well between those purple and green walls. I know you are proud. :)

And one last thing, if you could visit with Mollie a little...I think she could use it. We all miss you, but she really misses her brother.

I love you. Always and forever.

Your wife,
Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment